11.07.2007

eww~~2nd blog~~

muahahaha~~cant get to slp...
so continue wit my back from KL life..lolz...
basically...going 4 class onli...
lotsa assignment luu...
juz passed up one assignment yesterday..
lect terus give another one 4 the same sub...
wan me sei merr...??
eww...sometimes really tired of it..wanted to give up my course..
becoz i dun hav the basic of drawing...so its actually hard 4 me to catch up wit others becoz i m bad in drawing...WHEN I SAY BAD...ITS REALLY BAD!!!
but i really tried very hard in it ...
sometimes really stress becoz i have a very super CHOI classmate...
if god give me half of his talent i will be glad enuf...(TUHAN...will u plz give some to me??????sob sob~~)
haha..4 frens tat had read tis blog...haha~~dun worry la..
i wont give up my design life...how bad i do i also will do until i get the best!!
TAN EE VONNE ALSO CAN BE CHOI!!!!!haha~~
ps:stress......kisiao liao~~~

No comments: