5.27.2009

heiiyoooo

went to the doctor today...
asking y m i visiting him today...
then i was ''..........''
my blood pressure was very low..he say i m very weak..summore say
my face pucat like hantu..=.=..
so he give me mc...^^V...
k la..i admit i din take care of myself...
i din take breakfast,lunch or dinner...
becoz i always 3 in 1...
breakfast+luncH+dinner=one meal
n i cough like HELL~~~~
imagine coughing like my lungs gonna come out from my mouth..
haha..
the medic make my heart beat so fast..
u know like damn HIGH~~lo~~
feel like i m gonna die..
i wish i will..
lolx...
tonite will be a slping nite...
no assignment will be done tonite...
see how i die tmr la...
sure kena shoot 99 de lo..
boh bian...
after medic,heart beating so fast like i m gonna die infront of my lappy...
woooHooooo
k la...enuf of craps...
i miss H.L so much....
haiz...
onli HL know who is HL....bla~~
nites eveyone.....

No comments: