1.17.2009

♥just a post♥





haha..m back again..


my lappy just came back from the ''doctor''last nite..


was going thru my photo album...i m realise my photo really banyank lorr..


then i found that..from after form 5..my hair stlye change dunno how many type liao..


let's see




the last day of form 5...nerd look lerr

sama la...


long blck hair when i was still a student...



and i lost the pic when i started my after form 5 hair stlye



2006...actually...i cant accept tis one...but..boh bian




ok...after tat funky head...trying to be a lady...but..





haha~v shape head



perm my hair in 2006








fooohyoh~~~short hair...think very long time to cut..
at last i decide to ''gan gan lai''








den??become ah lian head...
becoz of elle.....pink hair...kinda nice???lols




after tat??pink colour fade...den bleach whole head
becoz of e-vouge model show...




after hair show...cant tahan tat yucky hair stlye...
den cut again...super short
(black n grey colour)



now...normal liao~~no ah lian head


hehe...okay i my hair now rosak liao~~kolian!!!
tag:jas,ah lai,sk,sera
post the same topic...(about ur hairstlye)















































No comments: